Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The World's Greatest Dad (Video)

I recently flew home for my Dad's 60th birthday. It was a big occasion, with lots of relatives flying into Burlington, Vermont from all over the States.

As part of the celebration, my sister, brother and I made a video tribute to Dad, based on the R Kelly song "The World's Greatest." We tweaked the lyrics a little bit; Leah played the ukelele and sang. Kevin threw down some smooth dance moves and backup lyrics. I took off my shirt and put it all together.

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!



Check out The World's Greatest Dad on YouTube here.

1 comment :

  1. Just discovered your blog... thanks for great insights! I am moving to Tongyeong next month to teach and am excited and afraid all at once. I'm ready for a great experience, including all of them!
    Best regards...
    Cheers, Gina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...